The NUX MG-400 is a value packed modeler akin to his little brother, the MG-300. MG-400 houses 2 powerful DSP chips for high-definition White-Box Amp Modeling algorithm (TS/AC-HD) and Core-Image post-effects. Since releasing the MG-300, people have been blown away by the sound and playability, not to mention the ease-of-use tone tweaking and intuitive interface. And now, the MG-400 builds upon the MG-300 feature set moveable signal blocks, 12 IR COLLECTION slots, flexible P.L block with MIN & MAX parameter setup, abundant SYSTEM MENU, and physical MASTER volume knob, MG-400 is now the best value modeler for the money.
- 2.8” 320*240 color LCD with intuitive UI.
- NG, CMP, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, MOD, DLY, RVB, P.L | 10 independent moveable signal blocks.
- White-box Amp Modeling & Pre-efx algorithm offers realistic playability and analog-chaos response.
- 512 samples IR resolution and USER slot with each patch. (additional 12 IR COLLECTION slots)
- Electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models.
- Input trim under SYSTEM MENU.
- 5 output modes with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking. (Besides STUDIO DIRECT, others will disengage IR signal as default.)
- PARA. FOLLOW function can track your effect tweaking habits.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone™ edit software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.