This item is a special order and shipping times can vary based on stock levels. Please contact us for a delivery estimate by sending us a message or calling us at (419) 526-3838
A perfect balance of high level performance at an attractive price, the JP251SW is a popular choice for schools and students. Designed for the developing player to tackle the mid-to-late grade exams, the JP251SW's versatility has seen use on stage in professional settings, from Jools Holland's Rhythm and Blues Orchestra to various shows in London's West End.
The JP251SW has been carefully designed in collaboration with Dr Richard Smith of Smith-Watkins to ensure the instrument benefits from the prestige of Smith-Watkins instruments. The excellent articulation and sound projection stem from the specially designed Smith-Watkins leadpipe, setting the JP251SW apart from other intermediate level trumpets. Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass to ensure a bright tone, the JP251SW also features monel piston valves and adjustable 1st and 3rd valve slides to assist on the tuning of the more difficult notes. Attractively designed, this instrument resembles a fully professional Smith-Watkins model and is available in many different finishes for that personal touch.
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass - 123mm (4.84")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Medium Large 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkey: Lever 2
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP251SW)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP251SWS)
- Finish: Satin (JP251SWST)
- Finish: Black Lacquer (JP251SWBL)
- Finish: Rose Brass (JP251SWR)
- Finish: Silver Plated Rose Brass (JP251SWRS)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP 5C
- Leadpipe: Smith Watkins design
- Instrument Weight: 1.14Kg (2lb 5oz)
- Weight with case: 4.14Kg (9lb 13oz)
- Box Dimensions: 29x18x32cm (11.4x7x12.5in)
- Boxed weight: 4.9Kg (10lb 13oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.