Metronome Music is a Fender Custom Shop Dealer. The photos are the actual guitar you will receive and were taken 02/26/2021 This guitar has been opened and photographed. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
Limited Edition Series
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectible and adds to its investment value. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.
- Serial #: R102888
- Weight: 6lbs 6oz
- Model Name: P90 Mahogany Telecaster
- Model Number: 9235001355
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Color: Aged Firemist Silver Top/Aged Natural Back & Sides
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Journeyman
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: Large "C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42.8mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Micarta White
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop P90 Black
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand Wound Loaded 51' Nocaster
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele
- Tuning Machines: Vintage style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: .10 Nickle Plated Steel
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
FENDER CUSTOM SHOP
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it’s definitely more than the sum of its parts. It’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender’s most skilled and talented builders. It’s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. This is Fender Custom Shop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.