The flagship HT Stage 100 MK III guitar amp head uses a quartet of selected EL34 power valves to deliver 100W of British dynamics with 3 channels offering 6 voices for amazing tonal versatility. The ’boutique’ style clean channel has two modes – ‘British Class A’ and ‘dynamic US’. Each of the two ISF equipped overdrive channels accesses a further two modes. From the studio to the stage the HT Stage 100 MK III is the ultimate amp delivering ground-breaking cleans, rich full overdrives and offering maximum control and flexibility. Can you be without one?
- Innovative 100 Watt valve head
- 2 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34 valves
- Three footswitchable channels
- Six footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- Two high gain overdrive channels
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10 percent of full Wattage
- Presence, Resonance, Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1×12/4×12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
HT Venue is renowned for combining class-leading boutique cleans with modern high gain overdrives without compromise.
The Clean channel, though simple in appearance, offers vast versatility in producing classic clean and crunch tones. Both Voices utilise an ECC83 / 12AX7 valve exclusively for producing any valve compression or crunch.
The Overdrive channels have evolved from the original Series One range. The topology shares the same basic building blocks in the gain structure and tonal shaping and includes the cascaded gain stages of an ECC83 / 12AX7 double triode valve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.