Based on the LL16, the LL16D ARE features intricate abalone inlay work around the body, head and sound hole, and reminiscent of the L36 Series, the LL16D offers both luxurious looks and excellent tone.
- Yamaha Original Jumbo body is larger with a bolder, richer tone
- Solid Englemann spruce top is lighter and less stiff than Sitka spruce
- A.R.E. treatment of the top wood gives warmth and sustain
- Luxury Abalone Inlay
- Solid rosewood back & sides produces extremely warm and resonant tones.
- 25.5” (648mm) scale length is the industry standard
- 5-ply rosewood & mahogany neck for excellent strength and stability
- High-comfortable traditional neck profile offers stable grip and playability
- Ebony fingerboard gives a bright, razor sharp top end with a very tight low end
- 1.75" (44mm) nut width
- Die-cast gold tuners
- SRT Zero Impact passive pickup faithfully reproduces the sound of the guitar
- Natural and Black Gloss Finishes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.