The P-45 is the lowest-cost, 88-note, weighted-keyboard digital piano that Yamaha offers. This digital piano has a basic set of features, ideal for the needs of the beginner piano student.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano. The special matte black key tops are designed to absorb moisture and remain tactile after extended use without becoming slippery.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo.64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages, even using heavy sustain pedal, with few or no dropped notes being cut off.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- The USB TO HOST port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed.
- The Digital Piano 3-year, carry-in warranty protects you from defects or malfunctions not resulting from misuse. Simply return the product to your dealer, who will manage getting it repaired or replaced for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.