The AC3R ARE, concert cutaway guitar, features all-solid rosewood back and sides with solid sitka spruce top with Yamaha's original A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. Natural, dynamic plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on the stage.
- Concert body w/ cutaway gives upper fret access with more mids and highs.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for increased resonance
- A.R.E. treatment of the top wood gives warmth and sustain
- Scalloped top-bracing for improved low end response and resonance
- Solid rosewood back & sides produces extremely warm and resonant tones.
- African Mahogany 3-ply neck add stability and strength
- 25.6" (650mm) scale length is the standard for classical guitars
- Ebony fingerboard gives a bright, razor sharp top end with a very tight low end
- 1.69" (43mm) nut width makes for a comfortable playing experience
- Ebony bridge offers rigidity and tonal balance
- System71 preamp with mic modeling and SRT2 piezo pickup deliver pure tone
- lixir NANOWEB 80/20 bronze light strings for balanced tone and long life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.