Inside the L.A. Lady Overdrive's compact housing live the archetypal tones of over 50 years of overdrive and fuzz technology. Out of the box the pedal features three amazing overdrive tones including the sought after “Marshall in a box” sound, an punchy drive synonymous with contemporary Texas blues, and a tube amp inspired engine that delivers a range of drive levels, from warm and chunky low gain to screaming lead gain. Connect the L.A. Lady to the Neuro Desktop Editor or Nuero Mobile App (free downloads iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows) and access a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones with extended parametric EQ capabilities, stereo routing options, and internal stacking functionality. The L.A. Lady is the culmination of an eight-year study of classic overdrive tones combined with contemporary, highly-sophisticated technology - it is an overdrive pedal of unrivaled reach and tone. The pedal's dual drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
The Neuro Editing Systems
Job one in the development of the Source Audio One Series overdrive pedals - The L.A. Lady Overdrive, Kingmaker Fuzz, and Aftershock Bass Distortion – was to create three great sounding, flexible, and easy-to-use pedals. Out of the box, that’s exactly what they are – plug ‘em in, select from the three onboard overdrive engines and make beautiful music… simple. But there is much more here than meets the eye (and ear) - the truly “Big Idea” behind our One Series overdrive pedals was to give musicians a second, far deeper, set of options and editing tools with which to craft the perfect tone. The Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile App are free downloads for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows machines. The Neuro Editors vastly expand the tonal possibilities of the pedals, offering a huge collection of additional drive, fuzz, and distortion engines as well as an expanded set of editing parameters.
- 3 Distinct Overdrive Engines.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Drive Engines — Dual drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.