Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
Built for the studio and the road.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox USB 96 and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
A classic that deserves celebration.
The AudioBox USB96 has been responsible for the great sound on countless albums, podcasts, live streams, and Zoom calls and PreSonus wanted to honor that with a special 25th Anniversary Edition featuring a sleek, black enclosure.
Make your own magic with Studio Magic Suite.
PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Suite of software with all audio interface products and–new for 2021–our award-winning controllers as well.
The 2021 Studio Magic includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, sound libraries from Ghost Hack, 7 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats to use in Studio One 5 Artist or your DAW of choice with a retail value of over $1000 (US)
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- Studio One® Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus—no wall wart!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.