The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top with shallow violin carve, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 brings “The One That Started It All” to the high-quality, more affordable SE Series.
Serial Number: CTIC51844 Weight: 8lbs 0oz
- Top Wood : Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories: PRS SE GIg Bag
Metronome Music is a proud PRS Dealer. This guitar has been opened and photographed. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.