Duotime is a real stereo delay pedal with independent time / sub-division & repeat knobs. In the 80's, all of the professional musicians used rack-mount effects to run stereo delay. It was the golden era of legendary engineering like Lexicon Delta, TC 2290, Eventide H3000, and more. When we talked to "working musicians" we found that they were looking for a great stereo delay with a compact size and ultra-simple controls. So we discussed the absolutely essential requirements and developed the duotime Dual Delay Engine. It's ultra-musical, and easy to operate. So, let's dive-in and experience the most versatile delay pedal ever:
Duotime offers analog delay, tape echo, digital delay, modulation delay, and verb delay.
Up to 1800ms stereo delay time by Tap Tempo
- 5 Delay types: Analog Delay / Tape Echo / Digi Delay / Mod Delay / Verb Delay
- True stereo delay engine with independent controls in a compact size
- Realistic infinite pitch-shift feedback in Analog and Tape modes
- Sub-division time signature with Tap Tempo foot switch
- 40 seconds stereo phrase loop with OLED status display
- Optional delay time display (MS/BPM)
- Musical time sync modulation rate in Analog and Modulation delay
- Pioneer 3 dimensional feeling Verb. delay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.