Metronome Music is a proud Paul Reed Smith Dealer. This is currently in-stock and ships fast! Metronome Music inspects every instrument prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
Serial Number: 0340804 Weight: 7lbs 9oz
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen IIII tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood AAA Flamed Maple, Stained Purple Iris
- Neck Construction One-Piece
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Neck Depth At The Nut 53/64"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius 10"
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature, Inlaid
- Bridge PRS Stoptail w/ Brass Inserts
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Gold
- Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Cover Custom
- Treble Pickup 85/15
- Bass Pickup 85/15
- Controls Volume & Tone Controls with 5-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and
- Strings PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Hardshell Case
- 10 Top with Hybrid Hardware, AAA Stained, Flamed Maple
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.