Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The X Series Soloist™ SLX DX is a venerable double cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
The SLX DX features a poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" fully bound compound radius laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N neck and high-output ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and deadly with our signature pointed 6-in-line black headstock, the SLX DX is available in a variety of stage-worthy finishes including Rocket Red or Silverburst with black hardware, Satin Black with gold hardware and Snow White with chrome hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B bridge and HB-103N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-posiiton pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Granite Crystal or Red Crystal with black Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.