Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new JS Series Spectra Bass JS3.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with large upper horn evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour, 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard and 24 frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3 provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
- 34”-scale, 4-string bass
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Passive Jackson® medium-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Two-way toggle switch with pickup coil split, blend control, 3-band EQ (active only) and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass active circuit)
- Jackson HiMass™ bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.