Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
Excellent: Our techs have carefully inspected this guitar and have found it to be in excellent condition. Everything is original and functions 100% as it should. The body is free of marks or scratches. Straight neck with plenty of relief left in the truss rod. The frets and fretboard are in great shape. Overall this guitar is very easy and comfortable to play with low action.
Serial Number: CYGC21031551 Weight: 8lbs 0oz
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622T’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups with gold pickup bezels
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby®-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.