Metronome Music is a Fender Custom Shop Dealer. The photos are the actual guitar you will receive and were taken 03/29/2021 This guitar is brand new.
This guitar has been opened and photographed but will be stored in it's case until it sells. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
- Serial #: R113254
- Weight: 7lbs 13oz
- Model Name: 1960 Stratocaster, Painted Neck
- Model Number: 9235001355
- Series: 1960
- Body Color: Taos Turquoise
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Thin Nitro
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 60s Style Oval "C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42.8mm)
- Headstock: Stratocaster
- Neck Finish: Thin Nitro
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Micarta White
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand Wound 69 Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand Wound 60/63 Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand Wound 59 Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Switch
- Controls: Strat Vintage Modified Wiring #2
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware: Chrome
- Control Knobs: White
- Strings: .10 Nickle Plated Steel
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
FENDER CUSTOM SHOP
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it’s definitely more than the sum of its parts. It’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender’s most skilled and talented builders. It’s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. This is Fender Custom Shop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.