Metronome Music is an Authorized Fender Dealer and Repair Facility. This instrument has been opened and photographed. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help:)
1959 STRATOCASTER HEAVY RELIC
The Custom Shop ’59 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is a faithful recreation of the year with several compelling custom modifications ideal for all players. Its two-piece select alder body wears a Heavy Relic lacquer finish with deep body contours. The rift sawn maple neck has a 60 Style Oval “C” profile, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard and 21 Jumbo (6100) frets.
Custom Shop hand-wound Texas Special Strat pickups are connected to Vintage Modified #2 wiring with five-way switch for midrange chirp, crystalline highs and tight bass. Other features include custom shop synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and wing string tree with tall metal spacer. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
SERIAL #: CZ559843 WEIGHT: 7lbs 9oz
- BODY: 2pc Select Alder
- BODY FINISH: Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Heavy Relic
- BODY SHAPE: Stratocaster
- BODY COLOR: Faded Aged Surf Green
- NECK MATERIAL: Rift Maple
- NECK FINISH: Nitrocellulose Lacquer, heavy relic back
- NECK SHAPE: 60 Style Oval "C"
- NECK SPECS: 1st (.790") 12th (.930")
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5"
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood AAA 9mm
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo (6100)
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- POSITION INLAYS: Micarta White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- STRING NUT: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650"
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special
- NECK PICKUP: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special
- CONTROLS: Modern Strat Wiring #2
- SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- BRIDGE: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- PICKGUARD: 11HL .060 Parchment
- CONTROL KNOBS: Vintage White, Relic
- SWITCH TIP: Vintage White, Relic
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome CC
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage Style
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
FENDER CUSTOM SHOP
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it’s definitely more than the sum of its parts. It’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender’s most skilled and talented builders. It’s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. This is Fender Custom Shop.TIME MACHINE SERIES
The Fender Custom Shop reached new heights of craftsmanship with its acclaimed Time Machine series—artfully “relic-ed” guitars and basses that revolutionized the entire concept of “reissue” instruments. The Custom Shop has since ventured even higher by crafting meticulous replicas using the same techniques and tooling used to create the originals all those years ago.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.