Metronome Music is a Fender Custom Shop Dealer. The photos are the actual guitar you will receive and were taken 10/29/2020 This guitar has been opened and photographed. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any special requests or questions. We are always happy to help!
- Serial #: R106773
- Weight: 7lbs 12oz
- Model: 1969 Stratocaster Heavy Relic
- Model Number: 9231008906
- Series: 69 Strat
- Body Color: Candy Apple Red
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '69 "U"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: Sanko 6105
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42.8mm)
- Headstock: Strat Small
- Neck Plate: 4- Bolt
- Neck Finish: Light Tint, Nitro Lacquer, Painted Headcap
- Fingerboard: Rosewood AAA 9mm
- Position Inlays: Mother of pearl 7mm
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound "69
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '69
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1: Neck/Middle, Tone 2: Bridge
- Pickup Switching: Modern Strat Wiring
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Schaller F Key Relic
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware: Vintage Strat Relic
- Pickguard: 63-69 Nitro Relic
- Control Knobs: Vintage White Relic
- Switch Tips: Vintage White Relic
- Strings: .10 Nickle Plated Steel
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
The two-piece select alder body wears a flash coat, thin lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe with more resonance while wearing in a distinctively personal way. Strong and stable, tinted riftsawn maple neck sports a comfortable ”69 U" -shaped profile that works well for almost any playing style, while the modern 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard and 21 frets offer a familiar experience. Designed to produce the full, punchy tone that defined rock in the late '60s, the trio of hand-wound '69 Strat Pickups are especially effective with pedals. Fender tied it together with Modern Strat wiring, and then to ensure it’s as RFI- and EMI-resistant as possible, we shielded the pickups and control routes. Other features include a Custom Shop vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style staggered tuning machines, bone nut and a painted headcap. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
FENDER CUSTOM SHOP
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it’s definitely more than the sum of its parts. It’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender’s most skilled and talented builders. It’s a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. This is Fender Custom Shop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.