Mike Matthews says, “The Tone Corset is the funkiest analog compressor I ever heard on guitar!”
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal
- The Attack knob adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals
- Volume controls the overall output level
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Corset is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- 9V battery included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.