Zildjian's one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. They are ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs or anywhere you can't play loud.
- 14" HiHats
- 16" Crash
- 18" Crash Ride
The sandblasted finish may show fingerprints after handling. If fingerprints are left in place, a natural oxidation will develop. If desired, these cymbals can be cleaned with a clean, dry cloth. Do not clean your L80s using cymbal cleaner or any other type of cleaning product as this may alter the finish in unintended ways.
- 80% quieter than traditional cymbals
- Play at low volume on an acoustic cymbal
- Articulate and responsive with sticks, brushes and mallets
- Ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs
- Avoid ear fatigue from long practice sessions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.