AMPED 2 is a 100 Watt pedal power amplifier with drive pedals in the front end, and an advanced effects processor, capable of delivering the tone and feel of traditional valve amps. You can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
- 100w Performance ready amp with multi effects.
- Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches
to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and
optimum tone with any 8 or 16Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and
authentic power valve responses – EL34, 6L6 and EL84.
Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and
break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Choose from USA, UK and Classic Amp voicings to dial in
your perfect tone.
- 3 drive voices – Boost, Drive and Fuzz.
- Effects include Modulation, Delay and Reverb.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using
low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS
stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- Effects loop, 2x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy
integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- On board Chromatic Tuner allowing for tuning on the fly
during live performances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.