Are you and your session players and bandmates tired of straining to hear underpowered headphones? PreSonus has a solution in the HP4 headphone-distribution system. These headphone amps are louder than you’re ever likely to need for session and stage use, so be careful with that level control! Yet the sound is clear and clean, with a wide dynamic range. At last, everybody will be able to hear!
Simple and versatile.
Simplicity is the HP4’s hallmark. You get left and right line inputs, left and right line outputs with level control, and the four headphone outs. You can sum the stereo signals to mono, adjust the individual headphone levels, and mute the rear-panel Monitor outputs while leaving the headphone outputs active. So while the HP4 is simple to set up and use, it has all the features you need to create a versatile headphone system.
Compact and expandable.
The compact HP4 can sit on a tabletop or can be screw-mounted to a standard rack tray (not included), where it requires just 1/3 rackspace. And if your needs grow, you can use the line outputs to feed the inputs of a second HP4 or the larger HP60 headphone amplifier. So quit struggling with mediocre headphone amps. Get the HP4 and hear everything loud and clear. You owe it to your music.
- 4 screaming-loud (130 mW per channel) stereo ¼” headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced ¼” line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced ¼” line inputs
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- Sealed, detented, metal rotary controls
- External 16 VAC power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.